Experience Camps are one-week summer camps for children who have lost a parent, sibling or loved one that help build confidence, encourage laughter, and navigate grief through friendship, teamwork, activities, and the common bond of loss.
We provide support to grieving children through summer camps, year-round programs, and online support.
- The Anatomy of a Bunk, by Eric Yaffe
- Monday, December 22nd 2014
- College Essay, by Charles G.
- Thursday, December 18th 2014
- A Letter to My Dad, by Alex Haines
- Wednesday, December 10th 2014
- Manitou Magic, by Kim Burnett
- Thursday, December 4th 2014
- It's a GIRL! (50 of them, actually)
- Monday, December 1st 2014