Experience Camps are one-week summer camps for children whose parent, sibling or loved one has died that help build confidence, encourage laughter, and navigate grief through friendship, teamwork, activities, and the common bond of loss.
We provide support to grieving children through summer camps, year-round programs, and online support.
- Meet the Newest Board Members!
- Wednesday, April 15th 2015
- Experience Camps Awarded Grant from Keith Haring Foundation
- Monday, April 13th 2015
- The Anatomy of a Bunk, by Eric Yaffe
- Monday, December 22nd 2014
- College Essay, by Charles G.
- Thursday, December 18th 2014
- A Letter to My Dad, by Alex Haines
- Wednesday, December 10th 2014